Re: [Jailkit-users] ignore files during init?

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] ignore files during init?
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:18:55 +0100

Hi,

Have you tried editing the jk_init.ini file?

# cat jk_init.ini  | grep vim
comment = vim, joe and nano
paths = /usr/bin/joe, /usr/bin/nano, /usr/bin/vi, /usr/bin/vim, /etc/vimrc, /etc/joe, /usr/share/vim

Remove the last /usr/share/vim entry and replace it with a list of specific folders from /usr/share/vim you wish to copy over and it may skip that .netrwhist file.

or just delete the unwanted files after the jail has been created?

Thanks,

Rich

On , E.B. wrote:

Hello, sorry if I am missing somethiing obvious,
but search of archives don't turn up much.  I want
to avoid copying certain files/dirs during jk_init

For example, I found that I would like to skip
/usr/share/vim/vimfiles/.netrwhist but otherwise
copy the other vim files.

Is there an "ignore" directive for jk_init.ini?

Thank you.