Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit user - svn

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit user - svn
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 10:00:05 +0000

Hi Harish,

As a start, try adding this to /etc/jailkit/jk_init.ini

[svn]
comment = the subversion program
executables = /usr/bin/svn
includesections = netbasics

Then you should be able to run your jk_init command with the svn option.

(I just googled for 'jailkit svn' by the way, this was top of the list).

Cheers,

Rich