Re: [Jailkit-users] how to make vnc running under jailkit?

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] how to make vnc running under jailkit?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:56:09 +0100

What command did you use to create your jail?

$ jk_init -j /my/jail ssh

this would have created the /dev/null item inside your jail.

Rich

On 24/09/2013 08:39, WP Koh wrote:

Hi

i'm new to jailkit and trying to configure a vncserver on it so my user able to remote log in and doing their work under contained environment. But i'm facing this error when trying to startup the vncserver, any idea what is it and how can i solve it?

i have invoke vncserver and xauth in the jail. This is Xvnc that i'm using on my redhat 5.6 box

bash-3.2$ vncserver
xauth: (stdin):1:  bad "add" command line
xauth: (stdin):2:  bad "add" command line
sh: line 1: cannot redirect standard input from /dev/null: No such file or directory
Error, do this: mount -t proc none /proc
Unable to start Xvnc, exiting

thanks.