Re: [Jailkit-users] is it possible to "sudo su - user" to a jailkit user

From: Marcus Eting
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] is it possible to "sudo su - user" to a jailkit user?
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 20:56:41 -0400

Thanks Olivier and Rich. I changed the shell for the user to bash in
/home/jail/etc/etc so I can SSH into the box as the user and the jail seems to
be working fine - I have a pretty good understanding of what's going on with
things so I think it is set up right.

However, I can't "su testuser" but  I was able to run "su testuser -c bash" to
get the behavior I want  - that bit of progress was pretty exciting. Do you
know why it won't work without the "-c bash" ?