Re: [Jailkit-users] I have no name!

From: Tomi Leppänen
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] I have no name!
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:49:47 +0300

Well that was quick. I was missing /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnss_compat.so.2 and now after issuing one jk_cp command it works like a dream. Thanks a lot.

I didn't know about such debugging tool but I don't write C programs very often.

Missing /etc/shadow is not a problem and it shouldn't be IMHO. As it is only read by root and it doesn't even contain user ids.
 - Tomi