[Jailkit-users] HELP.How to add custom commands to jail

From: Dimi Onobodies
Subject: [Jailkit-users] HELP.How to add custom commands to jail
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 06:59:28 +0000

Hi guys.

I need some help here.  Yesterday i managed to install and configure jailkit on CentOS. Everything looks perfect and all works smoothly. So, first step is done.  I created my ssh jailed user who can login properly. My problem is:

I want my user to have two custom commands. In more detail i want to create a custom command which is going to simply execute:

iptables -L -t nat -xvn

1) I want the user to be able to view the firewall and forwarding rules but i dont want him to give him the complete iptables command in order to avoid the user too change iptables settings. Hence the custom command.

2) I want to add ping command.

Thanks in advance and congrats for this fantastic tool.