Re: [Jailkit-users] Exclude a folder from Jail

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Exclude a folder from Jail
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:48:40 +0200

On 06/14/2011 07:00 PM, Dudumomo wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm using Jailkit along with Ajaxplorer and I need to let Ajaxplorer the
right to access in write a folder within the user's jail, ie I need to
modify the permission of a folder within its home.

However If I do so, Jailkit doesn't allow the user to connect anymore as
the permission is different than intially.

Anyway to solve that ? Like excluding a folder within the jail ?

in the jk_chrootsh manual there are some options to relax the permissions. See the log messages, I think they even mention which option to change.