[Jailkit-users] umask to allow group write

From: ben
Subject: [Jailkit-users] umask to allow group write
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:42:02 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to setup an scp/sftp only jail with a umask of 0707 (user
and global no read/write access, group read/write access) so that people
can upload files, but not access them once uploaded, however I cannot
seem to get the jailkit to add write access to the group - it only seems
to allow read access or no access, regardless of what I set the umask
to.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ben