[Jailkit-users] Re: Jailkit-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 3

From: le tan vu
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Re: Jailkit-users Digest, Vol 60, Issue 3
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 06:54:50 +0700

Hi Olivier,
Thanks for your reply.
I mean how to set up ssh daemon for chrooted jail user?
At this time,when setting up ssh by jk_init, it only copy $HOME/.ssh into jail, it does not copy /etc/ssh into jail.
I've tried with a normal user which have ssh daemon and an interactive or non-interactive shell, everything is ok.

That means we can not ssh to a jailed user which isn't set up ssh daemon.

So the root cause here is how to set up ssh-daemon for a jailed user.

I do hope you write a tutorial about this as you did with ssh client on the home page of Jailkit.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Message: 2