Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit & freebsd

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit & freebsd
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:52:58 +0200

On 4/21/10 24:48 , Christer Edwards wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has managed to get jailkit to work properly on
FreeBSD. I've been messing with it for the last few hours and I'm a
bit stuck. I've made quite a few changes to paths in jk_init.ini, and
I get to the point that I no longer get errors trying to login... but
I'm immediately logged out again.

can you check the logs? and did you enable logging inside the jail?

If anyone has any notes or references for getting this to work on
FreeBSD I'd appreciate it.

it must be at least two years ago that I used jailkit on FreeBSD. At that time it worked ;-)