[Jailkit-users] Some problems - SUPER NOOB!!

From: Kaleb Joel Albee
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Some problems - SUPER NOOB!!
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:03:45 -0700

Kaleb,

I am trying to use mysql with a jailed account.  However when I try to use mysql it reports an error of ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2)

Plus, I cant seem to be able to use jk_lsh.ini  It will automatically disconnect me.  It asks for a password and accepts it, but will log me off.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Kaleb