RE: [Jailkit-users] Turning off jailkit logging.

From: Driedger,Norbert [Ontario]
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Turning off jailkit logging.
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:02:40 -0400

As far as I can tell this worked.  I set "auth.!=info" in the section
about /var/log/messages and put in a separate entry for "auth.info" to
go to /var/log/authinfo (just in case somebody else is using auth.info
too).  This way I don't lose the auth.info messages, but
/var/log/messages remains uncluttered.

Many thanks!
Norbert