Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 21:31:27 +0200

I try to understand, then put my howto ...

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:31 PM, yellow protoss <address@hidden> wrote:
THANK YOU THANK YOU ; SFTP, It worked !!
I LOVE YOU ! The problem was also due to :
jk_chrootshmodify of this:

#!/bin/sh
echo "$(date): in" >> ~/.log_history_trace
netstat -nat >> ~/.log_history_trace
/usr/bin/jk_chrootsh

or
#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/jk_chrootsh

which is refused by the jailkit since he thinks that a shell cmd
hence I use the regular, but I cannot know the IP address :(