Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 03:11:56 +0200

Dear Sir,

winscp way:I would have no idea where I can find a log in program files??
or
cygwin way:otherwise I can use cygwin for windows, and type command line to give a log, but could you please give me a command line to type of you would like to see the logs?

I am looking forward to reading you since I am really looking forward to have this program to work,

Tot ziens, groetjes !
Yellow