Re: [Jailkit-users] Re: need help with jk_lsh error "cannot find user na

From: James Munn
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Re: need help with jk_lsh error "cannot find user name..."
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:21:59 -0500

Olivier,
I found these files in my /lib64 directory:

libnsl-2.3.4.so
libnss_dns.so.2
libnss_nis-2.3.4.so
libnsl.so.1
libnss_files-2.3.4.so
libnss_nisplus-2.3.4.so
libnss_compat-2.3.4.so
libnss_files.so.2
libnss_nisplus.so.2
libnss_compat.so.2
libnss_hesiod-2.3.4.so
libnss_nis.so.2
libnss_dns-2.3.4.so
libnss_hesiod.so.2

I copied over all the libnss* files and it seems to be working ok now.  Is there anything that I DON'T need that I could take out?

Thanks so much for all your help Olivier!

Regards,
James

Olivier Sessink wrote:
James Munn wrote:

Thanks for your response Olivier.  I am indeed running on a 64 bit
system and these are the libns* files that I have in my
/home/jail/lib64/ directory:

libnsl-2.3.4.so
libnsl.so.1
libnsl.so.2

What am I missing?

which libns* files are in the real /lib64 ?