Re: [Jailkit-users] bind9 jail using jailkit

From: snowcrash+jailkit
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] bind9 jail using jailkit
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:47:44 -0700

On 9/30/07, address@hidden <address@hidden > wrote:

I am curious... doesn't Bind chroot itself out-of-the-box ?
(I could be wrong, but definitely curious :-) )

yes.  with the "-t <chroot path>" opt.

which is what i've been doing (" ... i've 'manually' built bind9 into a chroot jail ...").

requires a little massage to tidy up dir perms, etc. but readily doable ...

my question here is, simply, about getting it 'more automatically' done with jailkit.

cheers.