[Jailkit-users] Firefox

From: auto207393
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:42:06 +0200

Hello,
I am using OpenSuSE 10.2. I have already chrooted several programs,
but Firefox is still missing to me. I was able to chroot Firefox
2.0, but the newer versions, like 2.0.0.6 seems to be a problem for
me. Please, have you chrooted Firefox 2.0.0.3 or newer? Could you
send me - or may I send you - my jk_init.ini and jk_lsh.ini files?
Thank you for any response. Z.

--
Click to make millions by owning your own franchise.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eB8rnu65vQfpk9fWYfWz4rX8dsp4riVitkzTsHl1cqupAYM/