[Jailkit-users] Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such f

From: krughan henderson
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

im new to linux and this mailing list. so first let me say hi to all that uses this list.

im running suse 10.2 and installed jailkit 2.4 all went went.
i was trying to follow the sftp and scp user test example found
in the read me file however im stuck right at the beginning and need help

when i ran this example command "jk_init /home/sftproot jk_lsh"
i received the error below after it created four new folders within the sftproot

the error is
Copying /etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini to /LDump/home/sftproot/etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini
ldconfig: Can't open configuration file /etc/ld.so.conf: No such file or directory

where can i find this file or should i create it and i guess that "jk_init" will fill
in the configuration lines within the file ?

is that right or did i do somethig wrong?
KH

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.