Re: [Jailkit-users] Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:10:55 +0200

l3d wrote:
Hmmm. I have been stuck the last three days (after my initial silly
question) i have been on that exact same point... The logs says it
authenticates, and then nothing.  Please let me know what this minor
config change is.... I have tried many things, ldd my sftp bin to copy
the libs to the correct new location.  I have made so many changes,
that I have reloaded OpenBSD about 3 times just to start from scratch
again....and still stuck at same point......

have you tried debugging with 'strace' as explained in one of the howto's ?