[Jailkit-users] Please don't shoot the noob question.

From: l3d
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Please don't shoot the noob question.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:44:27 -0500

I apologize for this question in advance but......

Trying to install jailkit on OpenBSD 4.1

And I am trying to edit my jk_init.ini, problem is, I don't know where
to find the /lib/libnsl.so.1 in my OpenBSD install.... I have
added/unpacked ports, sys, and src, and searched them, but I still can
not find out where to get these libs.....Oh I also checkd OpenBSD 4.1
packages.

Any ideas?  Remember, your helping of a noob gets you closer to heaven.

Thanks

-Travis