Re: [Jailkit-users] testing before new release

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] testing before new release
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:55:42 +0200

Olivier Sessink wrote:
Hi all,

I'm planning a new release. Who is willing to test the current status before the release, and on what kind of system?

the tarball can be found here:

http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/jailkit-cvs-2007-07-10.tar.gz

what are the main changes:

- jk_init new options and it's manual page

- jk_cp has some new options

- does jk_chrootsh still work for you?

- the utility jk_uchroot is new, is the man page understandable?

I test myself on Ubuntu and Debian Linux (additional testing is always welcome, but help on other platforms is more needed).

thanks for testing