Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit on Fedora 7

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit on Fedora 7
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:15:31 +0200

Tom Fortier wrote:
I read yesterday that somebody successfully.  I am not very Nix savvy.
The only service I want is SFTP.  I would like users not to be able to
see each other.  I'm looking for the easiest OS to install on.  Any
suggestions?

it's developed on Ubuntu and Debian, so those Linux distributions are the best tested, and the default configuration files (for example jk_init.ini) have good defaults for Debian and Ubuntu. But it *should* work on any unix, else it's a bug and you should report it.

regards,
        Olivier

b.t.w. I do sleep sometimes ;-)