Re: [Jailkit-users] tried to get an interactive shell session

From: Steve Follmer
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] tried to get an interactive shell session
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:36:35 +0800

All these *nix systems have subtle differences.

try `jk_cp <yourjail> /dev/null`

Would it be sufficient to test against live CD's? e.g.

http://livecd.sourceforge.net/download.php

Here is one list of popular distributions:

http://distrowatch.com/stats.php?section=popularity

Though probably the questions in this mailing list are a better profile
of where to concentrate.