Re: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2

From: Jere Retzer
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problems configuring in Suse 10.2
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:12:55 -0800

Lots, notably:

source file /usr/lib/misc/sftp-server does not exist

not sure where it got that path

Jere Retzer wrote:
> I notice the path for sftp-server in Suse is
> /usr/lib/ssh/sftp-server
>
> I don't find it in /home/jail/usr at all even after I jk_init /home/sftproot
> sftp

the jk_init.ini has only defaults for Debian, you need to make
jk_init.ini Suse specific. I'm think of providing multiple jk_init.ini
varieties in the source tarball, but I'll need help from more people to
get the defaults right for other distributions.

> I changed the path in jk_init.ini and reran jk_init /home/jail sftp
> still no luck but it appears that sftp-server did not get copied to the jail

does `jk_init -v /home/jail sftp` give more information?

regards,