Re: [Jailkit-users] RE: ERROR: failed to execute shell /usr/sbin/ jk_lsh

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] RE: ERROR: failed to execute shell /usr/sbin/ jk_lsh
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:18:02 +0100

Scott Pendergast wrote:
Very interesting, that does seem to be the case, although I'm not sure how
as they were complied in place on the alpha.

file jk_lsh
jk_lsh: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for
GNU/Linux 2.2.5, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

Is there a specific flag I must pass to get the native alpha binary built?

but where did you create the jail? The jk_lsh executable is inside the jail. You mention the jail is on NFS, so could it be you added the files to the jail on your x86 machine?

realize that you cannot use the same jail on both the x86 and the alpha platform. What you could do is have the jail on both machines, and have only the data mounted over NFS (and not the executables).

regards,