[Jailkit-users] Re: Hi problem with using jail

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Re: Hi problem with using jail
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:10:08 +0100

Maverick wrote:
Hi Olivier

are you executing this command as root? (I should give a nicer error here)
No i run it as a normal user. When i run with sudo then i come back with error about ldd

I think OpenBSD 4.0 have change as well. I have tried with OpenBSD 3.9 and it worked.

fixed in cvs (do you know how to retrieve the latest version with cvs?), I tested on OpenBSD 4.0, I do not have openbsd 3.9 anymore. Can you test on openbsd 3.9 ?

thanks,