[Jailkit-users] jk_check and Path Names w/ Dots

From: Calvin Cannon
Subject: [Jailkit-users] jk_check and Path Names w/ Dots
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:47:47 -0700

The utility jk_check seems to be unable to check jails that have a dot
included anywhere in the full path to the jail.

Example:
Jail located at:
 /full/path/2/customer.name/jail  (Note the dot in "customer.name")

When I run jk_check, I get the following errors:
 ERROR: cannot lstat() /full/path/2/customer/ !
 ERROR: cannot lstat() /full/path/2/customer !
 cannot check files in /full/path/2/customer/, is does not exist

Now keep in mind that this jail is working just fine.  I just can't
run a check on it due to the dot in the full path name.

Is there a way around this?

- CLC