RE: [Jailkit-users] jailkit openssh

From: RodgerK
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] jailkit openssh
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:36:58 -0400

I wish I could help you, but for what I wanted to accomplish, I emailed
back and forth, etc, and could not get the user into the jail in a
regular sh correctly, so I'm not sure, moving on.... Thanks for your
help, Keith.

But I can tell you it's by user, it's a whole big process, seems easy
according to everything you read on the internet, and their directions,
But I can't make it work, giving up...