Re: [Jailkit-users] permission denied

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] permission denied
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:15:36 +0200

Carlo Flagello wrote:
> hello,
> i follow the instructions for build a chrooted sftp ssh enviroment.
> When i try to connct via ssh i get the follow message:
> Could not chdir to home directory /home/jail/./home/carlo: Permission denied

you were not subscribed, and the list receives a lot of spam, so your
message was not automatically accepted and I didn't notice your message
until now.

Permission denied means that this directory or one of the parents of
this directory does not have the appropriate permissions.

Please check the permissions of
/home/jail/home/carlo
/home/jail/home
/home/jail