RE: [Jailkit-users] Writing from an non-jailed account to a jailed one.

From: ddreggors
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Writing from an non-jailed account to a jailed one.
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:12:07 -0400

This topic has been in-valuable as I have been fighting this problem as
well. I have another issue on this line of topic though.

I have done as you suggested below but still when I upload a file to the
upload folder in the jailed user's home (I named it upload instead of
project1) I still have a slight issue. The file creation mode is set as
follows:

_rwxr_xr_x

Which does not give the group write permissions. I now have to manually
chmod to g+w to get the other non-jailed user who is also in the jailed
users group to have access to move this file and change permissions on it.
How can I permanently set the file creation mask to say 002  rather than
022?
 Thank you for your help in advance,

David Dreggors