Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't log in completely.

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't log in completely.
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:47:26 +0200

John SALIK wrote:
I set up a new user on a fresh system and moved it to an initialized jail.
[..]
The motd appears, but the connection is closed.  Why does this happen?

please check the log files, and check if you have loggin enabled inside your jail, either with jk_socketd or with syslogd.

How do I delete a jailed user so I can start over again?

deluser, and remove the users line from <jail>/etc/passwd

regards,