Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit problem with jk_jailuser on Redhat Enterpris

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit problem with jk_jailuser on Redhat Enterprise Linux 3
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:33:49 +0200

Koshy Abraham wrote:

I have now managed to get 'sftp' working. I tracked down the problem using 'strace'.

The missing libraries were:
libkrb5.so.3
libk5crypto.so.3
libcom_err.so.3
libgssapi_krb5.so.2

However, they were already in the jails '/usr/kerberos/lib' directory. I copied them to the the jails '/lib' directory and sftp works. Using strace I discovered that while loading the sftp server it only checks in '/lib/tls', '/lib' and '/usr/lib' for the libraries.

Is there any way to make it read from '/usr/kerberos/lib' directory?

cp /etc/ld.so.conf /home/jailroot/etc/
ldconfig -r /home/jailroot

regards,