Re: [Jailkit-users] cvs tested?

From: Stephen Tallowitz
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] cvs tested?
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:18:08 +0200

Hi Oli,

jailkit cvs seems to work fine on Gentoo Linux (32bit, no idea about 64bit).
Checked out a few minutes ago.
I only tested a small spectrum of jailkit: starting jk_socketd and entering an
sftp-only jail. I used a jail created with 2.0, so no idea if the python
scripts still work flawlessly.
Ever thought of creating a few automated test cases (à la Test::Unit) that
could just be run with one command? Would probably facilitate testing a lot,
especially for people with very little time on hand - as is the case with me at
the moment.

Cheers,
Stephen