Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit problems on BSD systems?

From: Michael Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit problems on BSD systems?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:50:08 +0200

Olivier Sessink wrote:

Michael Schmidt wrote:
Hello,

after having built jailkit successfully on OpenBSD I am seeing problems:

The including "extra/jailkit" system-startup script, is that a correct
one for BSD operating systems, in our case for OpenBSD?

I have no idea, it is a very basic sysV script... I guess the openbsd
way of starting daemons is different. Any advice is welcome :)

Thanks for your feedback.
Concerning "Any advice": I understand ;-) :-D
That will be possible end of week after Easter or the week after that one.

Have (all) a nice time until then
Michael

--
Michael Schmidt     MIRRORS:
DJGPP               ftp://ftp.fh-koblenz.de/pub/DJGPP/