Re: Customizing html file names

From: Raymond Toy
Subject: Re: Customizing html file names
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:12:40 -0700

Thanks for the new version.  I assume this will probably be the API for the next texinfo release?  (I tried to require at least 6.8, but some people still want to be able to build the maxima docs with version 5.1 because that's what is installed by default on some Ubuntu long-term release.  I think 5.1 mostly works, but I don't have anything so old.)

This also begs the question:  will the current version that I posted originally  still continue to work?  (I guess I can try that out myself....)