help-snacc

Installation

From: Robin Yates
Subject: Installation
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:06:20 +0000

I'm new to snacc - haven't got pat the installation bit yet!

I do the following:
        cd SNACC
        sh configure (no hope with ./configure)
        make all
        make install

Now things go wrong and I end up with the following errors:

        cd c++-lib && make install
        make[2]: Entering directory `/home/robin/downloads/asn.1/SNACC/c++-lib'
        make[2]: *** No rule to make target `inc/asn-any.h', needed by
`install'.
Stop.
        make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/robin/downloads/asn.1/SNACC/c++-lib'
        make[1]: *** [c++-lib] Error 2
        make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/robin/downloads/asn.1/SNACC'
        make: *** [install] Error 2

I've trawled through the make and configure files but so far have missed the
problem. Its probably something simple so if anybody knowa the answer I'd be
very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Robin