Re: Syntax for Pairs of Working and RCS Files

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Syntax for Pairs of Working and RCS Files
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:48:58 -0400

Back story:  I used to use CS-RCS as a GUI for version control.  CS-RCS uses RCS commands, from what I understand.  Component Software no longer exists, and the software no longer works on modern Windows OS.  I would like to use RCS so I maintain the history I now have in my network volume repository.

So you don't use CS-RCS, but what do you use?  How did you get RCS binaries for Windows?