RCS Upgrade 5.9 Help - Migration HP - Linux

From: Leonardo Panichi
Subject: RCS Upgrade 5.9 Help - Migration HP - Linux
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:26:01 +0000

Hi RCS team,

We are migrating from HP to Linux our servers our project,  and thus we have upgraded RCS as well.

In this process, our RCS does not have, when rlog, the “comment leader” flag in the output. Example:

HP server:

cid:image004.png@01D00FD2.71D83D10

Linux server:

cid:image005.png@01D00FD2.71D83D10

And as far as I could see, this kind of attribute is vital for commands developed by Amdocs to work with RCS.

Do you guys have any knowledge of what could be happening?

cheers,

Leonardo Parras Panichi
Infra Team Configuration Control Manager / Integration

BDC – São Paulo

' 55-11-2766-5874
cid:image002.png@01CE0EBA.DE576B20

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp