RCS Programming Interface

From: Tobias M.
Subject: RCS Programming Interface
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:53:23 +0200

Hello,

I want to use rcs from within another program (i.e. programatically, not interactively). So I'm wondering if it is possible to use rcs as a C library or even if there are any bindings for other languages. If this is not possible so far: would you (someone who is familiar with the source code) say, with reasonable effort one could create such an interface?
Or is rcs' architecture just not suitable for this?

All I found so far are programs and wrappers that internally use the rcs command line interface in a separate process and parse it's output.

Best regards,

Tobias