RCS to Git Migration

From: Hari Maringanti
Subject: RCS to Git Migration
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 07:01:19 +0000

Hi,

This is Hari from India looking forward for your help and guidance.

We have a requirement to migrate our RCS repo to Git.

We seek your help or guidance in achieving this. If direct conversion to Git is not possible, we are even OK with migrating to CVS first and then to Git.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated…

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Maringanti
Asst. Project Manager
Infotech Enterprises

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original message.