Re: Cross Compiling RCS

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Cross Compiling RCS
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 10:55:02 +0200

() Derek McEachern <address@hidden>
() Thu, 2 May 2013 09:08:13 -0500

   What I did was modify the resulting configure script.

   I've attached the configure script with my modifications but here is
   what I did.

Thanks.

   [disabling of var ‘cross_compiling’, eight times]

OK.  Since my previous post, i have read (info "(autoconf) Runtime")
and now understand (i believe) what must be done.  In the original post,
you said:

   [...] and it appears that it was able to make it ok.

   I have users checking out the functionality now [...]

Any word on how goes the user vetting?  Lastly, could you please post
the resulting config.status (top-level file), compressed w/ gzip?

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502