Re: what constitutes integrity?

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: what constitutes integrity?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:43:00 -0400

> So, what do people think should go into CACHED-HASH-INFO?  Why?
> When should it be consulted/updated?  What happens on discrepency?
>
> Just as important: What should NOT be included (and why not)?

TTN,

Thanks for polling on this.

My favorite part of using RCS is its lack of sophistication or
security.  I manually edit an RCS file on occasion to fix header
information or the delta.  If I wanted this feature, I'd use other
tools.  If this feature existed, I guess there'd be no point in using
RCS.  Might as well use other tools.

aaron