FW: Question Regarding RCS

From: Hemadri, Satish
Subject: FW: Question Regarding RCS
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:43:28 -0500

Hi,

We are using RCS in our UNIX server for version control and we are facing problem when working with files more than 2 gigabytes.

·       Is there any limitation storing file which is more 2 gigs?

·       Is there 64-bit RCS Version available that can handle files, which are more than 2 Gigs?

·       Where can I get 64-bit RCS version available to download and test.

·       Is there any upgrade to RCS available?

Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Satish Hemadri