RE: rcs question

From: Shanthi Ayyadurai
Subject: RE: rcs question
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:55:48 -0500

Thanks a lot.If there is any active wrapper script will you please suggest.
Thanks

"Cannon, Alastair, VF UK, Partner" <address@hidden>

04/24/2008 03:30 AM

"Bob Proulx" <address@hidden>, "Shanthi Ayyadurai" <address@hidden>
cc
<address@hidden>
Subject
RE: rcs question

There certainly is no native RCS functionality to do this. However, we
have been using lots of 'wrapper' scripts in conjunction with rcs native
commands an I believe that this is probably the way to go. Such a script
could perform the co and also the email, whether to a standard user or
particular user based on what was checked out or maybe who did the
checkout. BTW - we use Unix not windows

best regards

Alastair Cannon