Re: RCS on Windows - PowerPoint file

From: Sue Schroeder
Subject: Re: RCS on Windows - PowerPoint file
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:55:31 -0600

Thanks for all the responses!

I have not explicitly set RCSHOME, I can check into that.

I tried the "rcs -kb" and that didn't help (problem still occurs).

I really do want to get this working on the PowerPoint file, so don't really want to do any conversions to another program/format.   I know I've done this on Unix before....  so it's something goofy with the Windows environment.

I'll keep poking around - thanks!