Re: Multisiting in RCS???

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Multisiting in RCS???
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:11:12 -0500

    > > Is there Multisiting Capability available in RCS.

I don't think any free version control system has anything similar to
ClearCase MultiSite -- at least not as I know MultiSite from 10 years ago.

    Here are some examples of currently popular ones.

Not to mention svn itself and cvs, which as far as I can tell account
for the overwhelming majority of version control in the free software
world ... (I've never even heard of half the ones you list, Bob :)

Cheers,