Isolated Mail

From: administrator
Subject: Isolated Mail
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:34:57 +0000

Your Message 'hi' has not been delivered to the recipient(s).
It has been isolated by our email filtering system because it does not appear
to conform to Rehab Group's e-mail usage policy.

If this is a business related mail please contact the Information Technology
Helpdesk at + 353 (0)1 205 7301 or alternatively email address@hidden

We will endeavour to release the mail as quickly as possible, providing it
adheres to the terms of the Rehab Group E-mail & Internet Acceptable Use Policy.

Regards,
Administrator
Information Technology Department
Rehab Group