SOLICITING FOR URGENT BUSINESS help-rcs

From: john1nuhanggfm
Subject: SOLICITING FOR URGENT BUSINESS help-rcs
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 08:17:13 -0900

ATTN:    address@hidden

REPLY TO:  address@hidden
                  address@hidden

FROM:      MR JOHN
COUNTRY:   (BENIN REPUBLIC)
BENIN REPUBLIC TEL:  +229-481137
THURAYA SATELLITE TEL:  +88216-46689736

Please, kindly call me MR JOHN for now, though this is
not my complete name. I will give you my full name later.
I am in a hide out now in BENIN REPUBLIC, a Country in
West African. I have Large sum of money for INVESTMENT.
The money is in Millions of U.S. dollars. I cannot move
about freely now for reasons i will explain to you later.
I need Your help urgently for both SAFE KEEPING and
INVESTING this money in your country. You are one of the
three email contacts given to me by a Cyber Cafe' operator
on my request for a foreign contact. She did not tell me
your name or country of origin. Though I did not tell
her why I needed the contact of any foreigner.

Because of the urgent and confidential nature of this
business, you are advised to keep everything secret for
now. If you are interested in doing this business with me,
kindly reply immediately to my two email Addresses:

address@hidden
address@hidden

After that, i will send you all the details about the
business, my family and my complete name.
You may if you so wish call me any time on my satellite
phone:  +88216-46689736. This is a THURAYA satellite phone.
You can get it easily by using AT&T Telephone network.

As from wednesday (17/9/2003), I will be in the city.
Only then can you get me on My BENIN REPUBLIC telephone
number: +229-481137

Thanks while waiting for your immediate reply.

MR JOHN (For the Family).