help-nano

Re: An Inconsistant Version Number?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: An Inconsistant Version Number?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 23:55:37 -0500 (EST)

Hmm, that's very unusual.

What if you just run /usr/bin/nano and see which version comes up?

If that does indeed show the 7.2 version, you can always try setting your alias
like:

alias nano "/usr/bin/nano --args"
Then log out and back in again or reboot, tcsh is a bit of an odd duck to me on
really getting your cshrc re-read.

HTH, chrisa