help-librejs

Question - LibreJS + Google Services Works

From: Henrique Pereira
Subject: Question - LibreJS + Google Services Works
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:51:16 +0100

Hello,

I have been using librejs for some time, and am also using google services for general purpose.

When librejs is activated, Google blocks the website because it needs to run certain _javascript_ code blocked by librejs.
Recently, when opening my gmail account I added a '/h' to the link and I can access the gmail inbox with librejs activated.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/ -- this link doesn't open with librejs activated
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/ -- this link open gmail inbox with librejs activated

I wanted to ask if you knew this and if it is intentional. Or is it running nonfree _javascript_ code with librejs activated.

Thank you for your time,
Henrique Pereira